Thursday, July 8, 2010

blog and dates...

Hello! Hello!
A few people have been asking when i'm going to take a "maternity break" from sewing.... I have thought about it and i think August the 1st will be the LAST day to place an order. That way i will have at least two weeks to finish all orders and deliver them before my lil' Korbin makes his grand entrance into this world! I'm not sure how long i will close shop after he is here...i think i'll just "play it by ear". :)
A BIG thank you to everyone for keeping me so busy lately! I have been sewing like crazy and loving it! Also, thanks for being patient on the turn around time....my customers are the best!!!

Also.....As you can see the blog is under going a make over. So, over the next few days the appearance may change alot. I like to change it up every now and then, but i don't really know what i'm doing so it takes awhile...ha!
I'm thinking about just paying someone to do it and getting a "Real" blog make-over but all the sites that i like have a loooong wait list or are closed at the moment to new customers. So we will see how that goes. Hang in there with me as you will see many different layouts and colors being tried out!


No comments:

Post a Comment