Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears...oh my!

My Boys first Zoo trip!

fun with cousins

cute lil' monkeys!!


This was both my boys first time to the Zoo. I took Kolton to "Boo at the Zoo" two years ago, but we didn't tour the animals and all that, so this was his first "true" trip to see the exhibits! I knew he would love it, and boy did he LOVE it! He was so excited! Korbin did great too...he slept about the whole time! My mom (Kolton and Korbin's Nonna) didn't get to go and was jealous so we are going back with her this week..haha! You can't ever have too much fun!


P.S. I have lots and LOTS of orders right now. I have been staying up late and sewing during nap-time to try to catch up and i don't think i'll be caught up for awhile. Hopefully my "turn-around" time will go back to normal SOON! Thanks for being patient!!

No comments:

Post a Comment