Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Korbin is 4 months old!

My baby turned 4 months old yesterday!
He is growing so fast....he has had a growth spurt lately and went up a size in clothes and diapers. He is jabbering like crazy and smiles all the time. He is so sweet and the BEST sleeper a mommy could ask for!! I remember having LOTS of sleepless nights with Kolton, but Korbin loves to sleep so we are all happy campers around here!! He rolled over for the first time this past week, and i missed it....thats right, i missed it :(
I was gone to my annual Girls Christmas Party and my mom and husband were keeping my boys and he rolled over for the first time. I was so happy he rolled over but sad i missed it. I joke now that i'm never leaving them so i don't miss anything!!
Kolton is doing GREAT as a big brother still. He is wonderful and is also growing everyday and getting smarter every second! He knows his ABC's and learning to write his name! He surprises us everyday with something new.
I love my boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment