Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Has anyone been here yet!!!! YUM YUM YUM is all i gotta say!!!


yummy in my tummy!

almost gone
TODAY KOLTON AND I DECIDED TO MEET DADDY FOR LUNCH AND THEN GO RUNNING AROUND KNOX. ALITTLE, SINCE IT WAS THE 1ST PRETTY DAY IN FOREVER. ANYWAYS, AFTER A DELICIOUS LUNCH AT THE HOT BAGEL CO. WE DECIDED WE NEEDED SOME YOGURT (YEAH, I'M ON A DIET AND CAN'T HAVE REAL ICE CREAM). NICK FOUND THIS PLACE IN TURKEY CREEK (BESIDE McCALLISTERS) ITS CALLED "MENCHIES". IT IS THE NEATEST/YUMMIEST PLACE EVER, IT IS A YOGURT BUFFET WITH ANY TOPPING YOU CAN IMAGINE EVEN TONS OF CHOPPED FRUIT.....OH I WANT MORE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!! KOLTON JUST LOVES IT, HE IS LACTOSE INTOLERANT SO I GET HIM THE NON-DIARY MANGO SERBET! I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE.....

OH, on another note:: pray for kolton he has pink eye in both eyes; and just today I now have pink eye.....fun fun. (his is getting better with the drops, so the redness is almost gone but still watering ALOT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment