Sunday, April 11, 2010

ITS A BOY!

How Far Along: 20 Weeks and 1 day

Size of baby:9-10 inches,10 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12lbs

Maternity Clothes: pants….not shirts (all mine still fit good right now!)

Gender: BOY! Yes, another rotten lil’ boy! Korbin Boyd Goins

Movement: Yes, i LOVE it! He is very active at night.

There is nothing better than feeling your baby move around inside of your belly!

Food Cravings: none right now, I do have a few food aversions though. My appetite isn’t very strong like it was with my first pregnancy. Everything about this pregnancy has seemed different

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly!!

Sleep: What's that? Frequent trips to the bathroom and tossing and turning cause for a short night of sleep.

Best Moment this Month: finding out the gender and seeing him on the ultrasound! Its amazing having a lil’ baby growing inside me!

What I am looking forward to: Decorating the nursery! I just ordered his bedding today from Pottery Barn….the Turtle Madras set. Sooo cute!!!


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment