Saturday, April 24, 2010

problems...

Hey Everyone! I have about 17 emails to return at this moment and i thought the quickest way to get in touch with everyone would be through the blog (i will personally email you too though).
A few days ago my sewing machine starting giving me some trouble and eventually stop sewing all together the other night. In the middle of a shirt it got jammed and it will not sew at all. Sooo...at this moment it is "in the shop" i'm not exactly sure when I will get it back. The store I got it at is great and is doing their best to "hurry up!!" :) I'm so sorry for any inconvience this will cause you. As soon as I have my machine back and running i will be working non-stop to get all orders caught up and delivered quickly. If you have an order placed I will email you shortly. Again, so sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment