Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A lil' Vacay!!!

Taking a break from splashin'! Isn't he so cute!?! :)
Walking the streets of Gatlinburg...
We ate at Bubba Gumps and it was SOOO good!! We go there every time, my hubby loves seafood...me, not so much! But, they do have great Cheeseburgers!
Kolton is pretty happy in this picture...notice the sucker and yellow frog.
We had just left The Candy Factory...another favorite stop!
He loves the water! He is doing great learning how to swim!
Fun at the Speedpark...
He was so serious while riding this.
He would NOT look at me or wave, like he had to concentrate on the road..haha!!
We had a great 4 day trip! Since we are not going to the beach this year we have decided to do lil' vacations. Our first was this trip to Pigeon Forge to spend some time swimming, shopping, and playing!! It was SO hot, I could barely stand to be outside if i wasn't IN the pool. Being 29 weeks pregnant with 97 degree temps isn't the funniest! We took Kolton to play putt-putt and i thought I was gonna pass out...he had a blast though! (i just realized i didn't upload a pic of that, oh well). Next lil' trip will be to the Zoo!!
Just thought i would share some of our family fun with you...now back to sewing...

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the pictures! Looks like you all had such a wonderful time! We went to Gatlinburg several years ago for Thanksgiving because it was halfway between my grandparents and aunt in Ohio and us in Texas. I really would like to go back there again sometime in the future! We also loved the outlets in Pigeon Forge!

    ReplyDelete