Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pregnancy Update....30weeks!!



How far along: 30weeks (this is a late post..tmro i'll actually be 31 weeks!)
How big is baby: accourding to babycenter.com...Korbin is over a 3 pounds and 16in. long.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: not sure...i forgot to ask Dr. last time. i'll update that next time.
Maternity clothes: Yes. I feel huge lately...i have lots of tops that aren't maternity but fit like they are...its hard to find cute maternity ones!
Gender: Its a Boy!!
Movement: LOTS. he is getting bigger and now movement is starting to hurt alittle. I love feeling this lil' boy kick and squirm inside my belly....its blissful!! He is very active at night when i lay down.
Food Cravings: I like sweets right now.
What I miss: Having energy and sleeping on my belly!
Sleep: I do not sleep well at all...lots of potty trips at night and its hard to fall back asleep.
Best moment of the month: Decorating the nursery! and...Kolton now calling my belly "a baby" he "pets" it and says "mommy you ok?" He is so sweet. I can't wait to see him as a Big Brother!! :)
What am i looking forward to: August!!

God is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment