Friday, August 13, 2010

Pregnancy Update...

YES....i'm still pregnant. 38 weeks now!
How far along: 38weeks
How big is baby: ? according to babycenter.com...61/2 to 7 pounds and 20in. long.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 30lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes. I have lots of tops and dresses that aren't maternity but fit like they are...its hard to find cute maternity ones!
Gender: Its a Boy!!
Movement: Lots! Although lately he has been calmer and had lots of hiccups :)
He is very active at night when i lay down.
My hubby and I love to watch/feel my belly move around! :)
Food Cravings: My appetite is not strong at all right now...i guess being so uncomfortable and the heat. i've been eating cereal alot.
I still like sweets right now and Coke (i limit myself to one every other day...but I HAVE to have one!)
What I miss: Having energy and sleeping on my belly!
Sleep: not getting much...lots of potty trips and contractions.
Best moment of the month: having lots of fun time with Kolton. i wanted to do some fun things with him before another lil' one came into our home. He is gonna be a great big brother. I'm so excited to be having another sweet lil' boy.
What am i looking forward to: Korbin's Birthday! (my c-section is schedule for the 21st, but i've had contractions for 3 days now and my cervix is thinning so it could be ANYTIME the dr. said!)

God is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment