Friday, November 12, 2010

Last day...

Hello bloggeroos!!!
REMINDER:: Today is the last day I am accepting orders to have them back in time for the Holidays. I will accept orders until midnight tonight! I blogged a few weeks back that i had to do an early cut off date due to the Large number of orders coming in recently...Thank you all for letting me do your custom orders! I love my sewing business and i'm so excited it has been so successful, i never dreamed this lil' hobby would be so much fun and i would acquire so many GREAT customers!! Ok Ok, enough rambling,huh!? Get those orders in TODAY!









3 comments:

  1. 2 things, 1. cute shirts, 2. DO YOU ALREADY HAVE A CHRISTMAS TREE UP???? love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 things, 1. cute shirts, 2. DO YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE UP??? love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Thank you BF! 2. No not yet, but i will next week!!! But, Kolton already has his up though in his room!

    ReplyDelete