Wednesday, July 8, 2009

he loves his ball...

Last night as I was laying Kolton down for bed...or as we call it "night-night" he wanted to take his ball to bed with him. At first i decided to take it away but when he cried like i hurt his feelings i let him have it back. He was so happy he just laid there holding his ball. So i kissed him good night and walked out. I figured he would throw it over the bed and then go on to sleep. But, when i went back into his room to check on him he was fast asleep hugging his lil' ball! i thought it was so cute so i did what any mom does when their kid does something cute..i took a picture ((and prayed i wouldn't wake him with the flash)) I didn't! Kolton loves ball any size, shape, or color. I have to say basketball is his favorite though. I have never seen a toddler like ball so much. He honestly shoots ball about 90% of his day. He will share almost any toy with you just don't ask for his ball. I think we have a NBA star on our hands!!

2 comments:

  1. Is he beating Nick in H-O-R-S-E yet? Tell Nick he's lucky. He gets to play ball with his child--I'll soon know how to comb Barbie's hair the right way. jk I wouldn't trade it for the world!

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting there, you know how much he loves to play ball. After all he has almost broken your camera lense with one a couple times! haha...well, barbie does need pretty hair Daniel!!

    ReplyDelete