Friday, January 15, 2010

Feelin' the LOVE...

Well, its been a roller coaster of two weeks around here. I haven't been blogging to much because well, i was on best rest for a alittle bit and didn't feel well enough to and now when i get extra time at K's nap time, I nap too. haha! My routine is mommy/wife by day, sew at night, and during nap time i blog and check emails. Well, this baby is draining everything out of me...so i nap when Kolton does to have energy for the rest of the day! I can not wait to get past the 1st trimester!!! I've been making lots of birthday and Vday shirts...I can't believe how many bdays are in Feb. I'll share pics soon.

Oh, i almost forgot the reason for my post, i got carried away! :)
*I'm feelin' the Love so i want to show some Love and what better way to do that than A GIVEAWEAY!!!!!!
*Here is how your entered---comments, or become a follower (simple right!?)
Also, If you have made a photography apt. with HSP for a Vday session you will be entered twice! Just comment/email and let me know, and i throw your name in the drawing twice!! Ok, now its your turn...show some love!

I hope everyone is having a great 2010 so far.

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I just recently found your blog. I love love love your work! I can't wait for you to cloth my future kids! I became a follower!

    ReplyDelete